Saigon and Bangkok Explorer with Phuket
Saigon And Bangkok Explorer With Phuket
Glimpse past and present on this in-depth encounter with the glittering cityscapes, youthful verve, and centuries-old culture, heritage and traditions of vibrant Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Your relaxing escape awaits on the tropical island of Phuket, but its true treasure lies in the effortless fusion of culture, history and cuisine that shaped Thailand’s largest island over centuries.
- CITY TOUR of Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Phuket Town.
- VIEW the Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office and Reunification Palace in Ho Chi Minh City
- VISIT the War Remnants Museum, Chinatown and the Cu Chi Tunnels in and around Ho Chi Minh City and the Grand Palace, Wat Ratchanatdaram Worawihan, Jim Thompson’s House, Mae Klong Railway Market, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in and around Bangkok.
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Visit an organic farm, where you’ll join a local family for an exclusive ‘Be My Guest’ lunch and learn about the benefits of natural medicine. (Day 3)
- DIVE INTO CULTURE Make a wish the traditional way at the Thien Hau Pagoda and embark on a walking tour of Chinatown and learn how herbs are combined for traditional therapies. (Day 4) Visit a local community which produces Thai silk for Jim Thompson’s factory. (Day 6) Visit a food market with your culinary host and shop for local produce, which you will use to prepare some authentic Thai dishes. (Day 7) Visit the Mae Klong railway market to see how the stalls are removed and replaced at lightning speed to make way for passing trains. (Day 8) Visit an early morning food market in Phuket Town. (Day 9)
- LOCAL SPECIALIST in rural Bangkok (Day 7)
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE Visit the HCMC Blind Centre to learn about the great work they do and enjoy a musical performance put on by the children who study music there. (Day 3)
- 11 breakfasts
- 4 lunches (including Connect With Locals)
- 4 dinners
First class travel Highlights
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- A Trafalgar bonus – all Intra-Air flights: Ho Chi Minh City – Bangkok.
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Handcrafted Highlights
ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY (4 NIGHTS)
HO CHI MINH CITY SIGHTSEEING
HO CHI MINH CITY
HO CHI MINH CITY
HO CHI MINH CITY - BANGKOK (4 NIGHTS)
BANGKOK - PHUKET (3 NIGHTS)
PHUKET FREE DAY